Free Tele-Seminar

Monday, March 10, 2008

Introduction

How many of you have ever recommended something to a friend? How many of you have ever asked for a recommendation? I have too.

Hello, my name is Susan and I would like to thank you for visiting my blog titled "Sue's Favorite
Things.

I am what some refer to as a "sneezer". If I like something I tell people about it. When I really like something I tell them several times. (I guess that would be like sneezing several times in a row.) When a person sneezes once, you bless them and don't think anything more about it. However, when they sneeze 3 or 4 times in a row, it can be kind of annoying, you start to worry about the person, or just think to yourself... "is it ever going to stop?" Hence, the reason for the blog. I am trying to prevent multiple sneeze syndrome. Now I can sneeze once and says "visit my blog to learn more about my favorite things." Besides, why should Oprah be the only person with a list of favorites for the world to see? We all have favorite things and I encourage you too to create a list of favorites and link to my blog.

Cheers,
Susan

No comments: